Tuesday 7 August 2012

Recent Buys







(Dress-Zara; Jacket-Primark; Sandals-Primark; Boots-ASOS)

Some of my most recent buys; as I am broke at the moment shopping is being kept to a minimum sadly. But my birthdays coming up in September so I'm hoping I will get lots of money to do a really big shop for next season. 
This Zara dress I had spotted a while ago, and when I saw it in the sale for under half price I couldn't resist it; plus its perfect for the wedding I'm going to this weekend. I have a thing about jackets at the moment, but they are so expensive. This one in Primark was reduced to £10, I think it looks much more high end than a lot of there stuff. It's quite thick too, so perfect for autumn. The sandals are also a reduced item (I'm a sucker for a bargain), however an old granny was trying them on at the same time as me, whether that says anything about my style I do not know. And finally - the boots! I had been looking for some similar to the Isabel Marant ones for so long, and thought these looked pretty similar. They are so comfy, and look great with anything from jeans to summer dresses.

(Kate Bosworth, Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Sienna Miller wearing the Isabel Marant Dicker boots)

No comments:

Post a Comment