Wednesday 16 January 2013

Blog Re-vamp

After my lesson today (of which we were shown an ex-students blog) it dawned on me that I am trying to make this blog very fashion orientated, and less about me and what I like. So instead I am going to focus on the things that I am currently inspired by, my work, but also continue with the fashion related stuff. 

I have always loved #OOTD posts and whenever I'm on other peoples blogs I that's what draws me in; but its safe to say I'm not the best as those as I just don't have the right setting to take them - but when I can, I will. 

So to start off my - I'm going to call it - 'wall of inspiration' I thought I'd just share a couple of images from my Tumblr (stylemeunique.tumblr.com) as I find that it the place that influences me the most. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment