Tuesday 8 October 2013

October Update




Every time I start my posts I apologise for not writing, so I'm not going to do that anymore and just get used to the fact that I am a bad blogger. 
Wanted to share a quick update on whats been going on recently. I have gotten right into uni life now; our first term is based on the fashion market place which is basically a general overview of what to expect in the coming 3 years. I have been so surprised at how often I've visited London since I've been living here in Epsom, and even got the chance to go to London Fashion Week! Another cool event I went to was the Marie Claire 25th Birthday Beauty event at House of Fraser (which I will do a post on soon!). It was a great night with some of my new uni pals; we got goody bags full of some amazing products and spent the night having a few drinks, listening to the DJ and continuously going in-and-out of the photo-booth. 

Other than that, its pretty much been working and getting to know so many new people. I'm not struggling (yet), however cooking is becoming an issue as I am running out of ideas - any suggestions welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having a lovely time babe :) xxx

    ReplyDelete